Here is a non-exhaustive list of the technology available at HEGL:
- Four researh computers: two dual-boot Linux and Windows workstations, one Windows, and one Macintosh. All are equipped with multiple 4k monitors, and one computer is equipped with several GPUs for high performance, data-intensive, and graphically demanding computing.
- Two 3D printers: Ultimaker S5 Pro and Flashforge Creator 3v2
- A virtual reality set (Vive Focus 3)
- A laser engraver (Beambox)
- Two large TV monitors for presentations
- Portable devices and accessories
- Recreational mathematics toys and games
You can use the Lab equipment by dropping in during Open Hours. Arrangements to use the equipment outside Open Hours can be made by email.