HEGL promotes an inclusive, collaborative, experimental, and experiential approach to mathematics research:
- Inclusive: Enthusiasts from all backgrounds are welcome in the Lab.
- Collaborative: Projects, seminars, and outreach events are catalysts for collaboration and community engagement.
- Experimental: The Lab provides software and technical support for carrying out experimental and computational mathematical investigations.
- Experiential: The Lab provides equipment and technical support for experiencing mathematics using 3D printing, 2D graphics, and virtual reality.
You can read below about the different projects that take place at HEGL:
- Student Projects: Research projects carried out by students and mentored by faculty.
Send us an email if you want to take part in the Lab research activities.