HEGL offers research projects to students mentored by faculty members. Participating in a project is an opportunity to learn fun mathematics, practice one’s programming skills, and use cool technology!
The output of a project can be one or more of the following:
- A talk at the HEGL Community Seminar.
- A blog entry on this website.
- A computer application, web-based and/or hosted on GitHub.
- A piece of mathematical artwork, such as a 3D printed or hand crafted object.
- A written report, especially if the project is part of a Bachelor or Master thesis.
If you have ideas for new projects, let us know. We will be happy to discuss them with you! To sign up for a project, send us an email!