Skip to content
Geometric Deep Learning Hackathon 2022
- Organizers: Dia Taha, Brice Loustau, Valentina Disarlo, Marta Magnani
- Location: Foyer of Marsilius Kolleg (Im Neuenheimer Feld 130.1, 69120 Heidelberg)
- Date: Fri 11.02 – Sun 13.02
- Description: GDLH2022 is a non-competitive, community-oriented event that connects geometry and deep learning researchers and fosters long-term collaborations. For three days, you will be able to work uninterrupted on a geometric deep learning problem while surrounded by enthusiastic people and delicious food. A list of project suggestions will be provided, and teams are encouraged to formulate and work on their own geometric deep learning projects.
- Intended audience: graduate students and postdocs with geometry or deep learning backgrounds
- Registration: Individually fill out the following registration form: https://forms.gle/2P2vPzyvFbDJ6fQA8 before January 26. The limited spots available will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Participants can partner on Friday 11.02 to form teams of no more than five members. A participant skillset list will be shared in advance to facilitate team creation on event kick-off. Make sure to find teammates with complementary skills!
- Following the Baden-Württemberg and Heidelberg University covid regulations that will be in place from 11.02 to 13.02 is a requirement for participating in the event. On the date of writing (11.01), these regulations include providing 3G proof, wearing masks indoors when a minimum distance of 1.5 m cannot be maintained, and providing information for contact tracing. (Contact tracing data will be destroyed 40 days after the end of the event.)
- Food: The event will provide food and drink. Please indicate your dietary requirements and preferences in the registration form
- Accommodation: Please indicate if you will need near-site accommodation in the registration form before January 26. The rooms available will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Questions? You can send an email to email@example.com
- Sponsors: This event is sponsored by the Research Station: Geometry & Dynamics at Heidelberg University. https://www.mathi.uni-heidelberg.de/~geodyn/